Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Arrangements

Last week my sisters came over to make Christmas arrangements. We have an abundance of pine on our property so it's handy to make them 'onsite'.

We are in the middle of remodeling our living room so it was hard for me to decide whether it was worth decorating for Christmas. I decided to create a few pine arrangements to set amongst the dust. We will call the drywall dust and sawdust 'snow'.












All of our creations.


The few I created to brighten our home.


Charity and I made Jam for gifts.


I am so happy to be back! 
Blogger decided to let me load photos this evening.


Yipee,
Hope

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the natural greenery! At Christmastime, I just cannot bring myself to use any faux greenery, because of the beauty of the natural as well as the smell it brings with it. Your arrangements are just lovely! I have yet to start any Christmas decor, but you do inspire me greatly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm loving the natural greens this year. I feel like it really adds to the beauty of the season.

    ReplyDelete